Packaged in box of 20.
- Classic disposable N95 particulate respirator
Ideal for protection from air particles, dust, and pollen
- Meets NIOSH N95 standards
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Braided headbands with two-strap design and staple free dual point attachment helps provide a comfortable and secure seal
- Pack of 20 = 20 masks
3M® N95 8210Plus Masks are now available at Bayview Pharmacy! Perfect for wearing out in public for protection from air particles, dust, and other microbes.
What is the difference between a KN95 mask and an N95 mask?
The N95 is the USA standard and KN95 is the Chinese standard.
Filtering facepiece respirators (FFR), which are sometimes called disposable respirators, are subject to various regulatory standards around the world. These standards specify certain required physical properties and performance characteristics in order for respirators to claim compliance with the particular standard. During pandemic or emergency situations, health authorities often reference these standards when making respirator recommendations, stating, for example, that certain populations should use an “N95" or equivalent” respirator.
• N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
• KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
Due to the nature of COVID-19 and to keep our employees safe, masks are non-returnable.